Dallas Stars Foundation is proud to announce
the 2nd Annual Stars Big Heart Celebrity Challenge
in support of
Children’s Health℠ is the eighth-largest pediatric health care provider in the nation and the leading pediatric health care system in North Texas, providing a full spectrum of health care services — from daily wellness and primary care to specialty visits and critical care. Holding eight disease-specific care certifications from The Joint Commission, Children’s Health has been consistently named one of the nation’s top pediatric providers by U.S. News & World Report. The Children’s Health system includes Children’s Medical Center Dallas, as well as Children’s Medical Center Plano, Our Children’s House inpatient rehabilitation hospital, multiple specialty centers, Children’s Health Pediatric Group primary care practices, rehabilitation facilities, home health, and the Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UT Southwestern.
The Heart Center at Children’s Health provides expert diagnosis and effective treatment for the full spectrum of pediatric heart conditions. From cardiac anomalies and fetal diagnosis to life-saving surgical or catheterization intervention, our team of pediatric cardiologists and subspecialists are pioneering the latest innovations in pediatric cardiac care.
About the Heart Center at Children’s Health:
– The team of pediatric cardiac subspecialists at Children’s Health treat every heart condition and offer every form of treatment for complex heart conditions
– Children’s Medical Center Dallas is ranked in pediatric cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery by U.S. News and World Report
– Children’s Health performs over 800 cardiac surgeries each year
– Since its inception 30 years ago, the Children’s Health Heart Transplant Program has performed more than 275 heart transplants, making us the busiest cardiac transplant center in Texas and second busiest in all 50 U.S. centers
– Children’s Health is the only pediatric ventricular assist device (VAD) program in North Texas, having performed almost 100 VAD implantations. We offer a comprehensive range of devices and are pioneering work to make advanced technologies available to small children
– With 32 beds, Children’s Health is proud to have the largest dedicated pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit in Texas
For more information go to www.childrens.com/heart.