SUPPORT DALLAS STARS FOUNDATION THROUGH YOUR LOVE OF HOCKEY!
Welcome to our 2nd annual Stars Big Heart Celebrity Challenge —an innovative, two-day hockey experience allowing amateur hockey players the opportunity to play with and against legendary NHL alumni.
CHAMPION YOUR TEAM’S FUNDRAISING EFFORTS
As a team captain, you can help your teammates get the most out of their Stars Big Heart Celebrity Challenge experience. You can directly influence the success of your tournament by ensuring your teammates fundraise online.
• Register your team online at www.starsbigheartcelebritychallenge.com
• Set your team fundraising goal (14 players, $1000 minimum to raise for each player)
• Get your players to register online to be part of your team and set their personal fundraising goal ($1000 minimum)
• Walk each team member through the fundraising process
• Continually check in with your teammates to make sure their fundraising is going well
• REMEMBER—THE HIGHER THE FUNDRAISING, THE HIGHER YOUR DRAFT PICK!
WHAT YOUR TEAM MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW
By 48 hours prior to the event, players must have met the minimum commitment of $1000 in order to be eligible to play and attend the exclusive Draft Night. Players who do not reach the minimum will not be eligible to play and forfeit all pledges to Dallas Stars Foundation